Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break! Days 70-76

Let's be honest for a second. I have no idea what happened when last week, so I'm shoving all of last week into one (somewhat coherent) post.


Johnny and I decided to be adventurous and make tandoori chicken on Monday. It was absolutely amazing!

On Monday and Tuesday, the internet at work was down, which led to a lot of waiting around. Eventually I just decided to work from home.

Campus is extremely beautiful when no one is around.



On Wednesday, I insisted that we go out to celebrate the beginning of spring break (for me, at least). I love to celebrate with Mexican food! Johnny got the nice looking meal; I got the one that looks like Mexican food vomited all over the plate.

The restaurant also had 2-for-1 margaritas and 32 ounce beers. This is where the night both got fun and went downhill. It was no big deal though, because I had a four day weekend. This is also where I run out of pictures...

I spent Thursday working on homework at the library like a true nerd.
On Friday, I went into work to try to win free beer in a contest we were having. I came in second-to-last. I also had lunch with my dad. It's always nice to catch up with family.
Saturday was a low-key day spent in pajamas with coffee and Mad Men. Eventually I got dressed to enjoy corned beef and cabbage with Johnny's family.
Sunday saw a trip south to celebrate the wedding of a good friend from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment